Good in the sheets...
…WITH A PAPER FLOWER PROJECT
You know us, always trying something new. Does anyone else feel like they have 146,473 DIY’s waiting for them on the weekend? As the list keeps growing, here’s the next one YOU 👏🏽 MUST 👏🏽 TRY. 👏🏽 .
Did you know that our founder’s father is a 3RD generation paper maker?! So our love of paper goods, block prints and adorable desk accessories run deep. Whether you’re folding for fun or decorating for a special occasion, this art gives you a chance to slow down and increase your digit dexterity.
Basically you’ll feel like the origami towel swan queen - except with paper… and flowers. 🦢🥀
WHAT WE LOVE
It takes time to create. This project really slows you down, requiring intentionality and humility as you cut, split, twist and tape. A spiked lemonade, some sunshine and perhaps good convo while doing so? Meditative!
Scale them however you’d like!! There is no right or wrong size to make these! The larger can be made for extravagant display, or smaller for a crush worthy moment.
Any flower! Any craft level! No matter what your level of DIY mastery is - you’ll be great! These flowers are flexible, and they can be as easy or complex as you choose.
Our Top 20 Picks
2. Pink spring bouquet!
3. The perfect backdrop.
4. Look like an installation art expert with flowers on the wall.
5. Turn an ordinary function into a pretty piece.
6. Bathroom goals, honestly.
7. Peonies to get you started. So pretty and simple!
8. Mix it up! Enhance the floral decor by adding paper flowers to the mix.
9. Purple daze. 🍇
Attach your flowers to some pipe for a stem.
10. The biggest roses win! Make these to make a major statement.
11. Mix mediums! Use paint to give your paper petals texture and depth.
12. Transform a doorway into a magical archway.
13. One of our favorites! Cherry blossoms FTW! 🍒
14. The perfect pop of color in a neutral space.
15. Make a bunch! (literally😜)
16. A real stand-up display. 😉
17. Sweet buds! This is another perfect design for beginners.
18. For sunshine lovers!
19. Another simple cherry blossom stem! We love these!
20. These beautiful blues. We love the paper stems too.
Petalfoxes, what do you think?
Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below!
PETALFOX FEMALE FOUNDERS PIONEER TEXT COMMERCE
Get flowers delivered every week via text message for as little as $28 per posy.
Sign up. See what’s shipping. Then GET, GIFT or SKIP.