18 Romantic Flower Shops Around The World
Flowers & Travel… An Unbeatable Combination
We’ve got a serious case of wanderlust — and you’re about to, too.
Disclaimer: this is NSFW so if you need to be focused right now… eh, forget it this is better. But don’t say we didn’t warn you, because one scroll and you’re going to be cashing in on those vacation days and booking a direct flight to one of these spots ASAP.
Flowers — they smell pretty, they look pretty, they make you feel pretty… flowers make everything better… especially a beautiful place.
Is it just us or do you always notice the flowers while you’re on one of your getaways? What’s dreamier than a vessel of roses on the side of cobblestone street? A paper wrapped bouquet? A small shop, in a foreign town with cascading buckets of beauty? There’s nothing better than sitting in a place you’ve never been before surrounded by blooms. Maybe there’s a cheese board in front of you… a glass of bubbly?
Okay, okay, come back down to earth...
Too late, we want a macaroon and a latte NOW.
Alright, before you tune back into reality we’ve gathered some of the most beautiful, most romantic, flower shops from around the world. Take a peak!
Firori e Colori / Tuscany, Italy
2. Petit Jardin en Ville / Philadelphia, PA
3. Florista / Malmo, Sweden
4. Floral Magic / Singapore
5. Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart / London, United Kingdom
6. Fleurop / Vienna, Austria
7. Mireille / Saignon, Provence
8. The Unlikely Florist / Venice, California
9. Chez Michèle / South Bank, London
10. Pulteney Bridge Flowers / Bath, United Kingdom
11. Bleuet Coquelicot / Paris, France
12. Salon des Fleurs / Madrid, Spain
13. Floral J.J. Humblot / Annecy, France
14. Pequeno Jardim /Lisbon, Portugal
15. Fleuriste / Unknown Location! 😉 A true hidden treasure.
16. Flowers.fr / Paris, France
17. La Guinguette d’Angèle / Paris, France
18. Myrtle & Mint / Ipswich, Suffolk
Petalfoxes, what do you think?
Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below!
PETALFOX FEMALE FOUNDERS PIONEER TEXT COMMERCE
Get flowers delivered every week via text message
Sign up. See what’s shipping. Then GET, GIFT or SKIP.